Above & Below: Artist impressions of Hanging Gardens interior. The roof is entwined with stainless cables and is fully open to the elements.
Why The Hanging Gardens of Brixham?
- If the harbour represents the “lungs of the town” then the car park is the “heart”
- Visitors and locals will adore visiting the gardens day and night
- Locals overlooking them will have magnificent views - an improvement after seventeen years!
- The gardens will be dramatic, sumptuous and unique to Brixham
- It’s right that the heart of Brixham should have a strong, even iconic focal point
- Devon is a magnificent county, but we don't have many strong architectural modern gems to celebrate - yet!